Lemon Cream Cheesecake
1/10th of pie
- CKD non-dialysis
- Lower Protein
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons lemon gelatin mix
- 3 cups Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9" size
- Set cream cheese out to soften for about 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl beat the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until smooth; set aside.
- In a small pan, add gelatin to COLD water and stir to dissolve. Stir continuously over low heat until mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Fold whipped topping into the gelatin and cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Water for the gelatin must be COLD.
Submitted by: Recipe created by dietitian intern Janna and submitted by DaVita dietitian Janis from Illinois.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 4 g
Carbohydrates 21 g
Fat 20 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 232 mg
Potassium 103 mg
Phosphorus 79 mg
Calcium 57 mg
Fiber 0.4 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices
- 1 starch
- 1 milk
- 2 fat
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register