one 3"x 2-1/2" piece
- CKD non-dialysis
- Lower Protein
- 4 containers Snack Pack® vanilla pudding
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 13 ounces fat-free Reddi-Wip® dairy dessert topping
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
- Empty the vanilla pudding packs into a mixing bowl.
- Gently cut 3 cups of the Reddi Wip® into bowl of pudding.
- Layer the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan with graham crackers.
- Spread half of pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Put another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture.
- Spread the other half of pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Put last layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Upon removing from refrigerator and prior to serving, spray top of dessert with remaining whipped topping then sprinkle 1 cup of mini chocolate chip morsels over top of dessert.
- This recipe is best if prepared the night before you are going to serve it.
- Reduce portion to 1/2 the size recommended if you have diabetes and count as 1-1/2 carbohydrate choices.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 4 g
Carbohydrates 40 g
Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 4 mg
Sodium 188 mg
Potassium 138 mg
Phosphorus 91 mg
Calcium 68 mg
Fiber 1.7 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 starch
- 1 dairy
- 1 high calorie
- 1 fat
Submitted by: DaVita renal dietitian Krissy from Illinois.
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
851,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register