Judy’s Favorite Raspberry Vinaigrette
- CKD non-dialysis
- Lower Protein
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Crush raspberries and chop tarragon.
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients.
- Slowly whisk in oil until well blended. Serve.
- Store remaining dressing in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerator until ready to serve. Keeps for up to one week.
- Two fresh limes yield approximately 1/4 cup lime juice.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over salad greens topped with fresh raspberries.
- Substitute low sugar preserves or fruit spread to reduce carbohydrate to 5 grams.
- Substitute 1/4 teaspoon dried terragon if fresh is unavailable.
- Grape seed oil is a great tasting substitute for canola oil.
Submitted by: DaVita dietitian Judy from Pennsylvania.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 0 g
Carbohydrates 7 g
Fat 9 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 83 mg
Potassium 27 mg
Phosphorus 4 mg
Calcium 5 mg
Fiber 0 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices
- 1/2 high calorie
- 2 fat
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register