Roasted Salmon Fillets
- Heart Healthy
- Higher Potassium
- 10 ounces salmon (2 fillets, skin on)
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Cover toaster oven tray with aluminum foil and place salmon fillets on foil.
- Season salmon with black pepper, olive oil, fresh lemon juice and lemon zest
- Top with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Place salmon in toaster oven on dark roast (full circle) for 6-1/2 minutes
- Remove tray from toaster oven, squeeze lemon over salmon and serve.
- If recipe prepared in a conventional oven set temperature to 425º F and cook for 8-12 minutes.
- Adjust portion size to match your meal plan.
- This recipe is featured in the DaVita Eats: Chef Tips video series.
Submitted by: Recipe provided by Chef Frank Bonanno from Denver, CO.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 29 g
Carbohydrates 3 g
Fat 26 g
Cholesterol 78 mg
Sodium 84 mg
Potassium 565 mg
Phosphorus 342 mg
Calcium 26 mg
Fiber 1.2 g
Added Sugar 0 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices
- 4 meat
- 1 fat
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register