Learn more and get your questions answered in a no-cost kidney education class.
Stash these snacks in your pocket, backpack or desk so you’re armed and ready when hunger strikes.
1. Fruit: apples, grapes, tangerines or strawberries; dried cranberries or blueberries; or packaged fruit cups with diced peaches, pears, pineapple, mandarin oranges or mixed fruit
2. Package of low- or no-sodium microwave popcorn
3. Low-sodium crackers, pita chips or unsalted pretzels
4. Small can or pouch of tuna or chicken and individual-serving packages of mayonnaise
5. Kidney-friendly nutrition bars or liquid supplements, such as the ones from Balance, ZonePerfect and PowerBar, if they meet these general guidelines*:
* Check with your dietitian before adding nutrition bars or supplements to your diet
For more kidney-friendly diet tips and delicious recipes, download a free Today's Kidney Diet cookbook.
Get a free recipe collection from the DaVita kitchen.Get the Cookbooks
405,847 Enjoyed So Far!
Learn more and get your questions answered in a no-cost kidney education class.Find a Class Near Me
Call 1-800-424-6589 now to talk to one of our placement specialists.
Learn which DaVita service may best fit your lifestyle.Explore Options