- CKD non-dialysis
1 ounce (8 bite-sized braided twist pretzel pieces)
- 32 ounce bag of unsalted pretzels
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning mix
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 175° F.
- Spread the pretzels out on two 18" x 13" cookie sheets, so that pretzels lay flat. Use whole bite-size pretzels or break large-size pretzels into pieces.
- Mix the garlic powder and dill together. Set aside half of the seasonings. To the other half, add the dry salad dressing mix and 3/4 cup canola oil. Pour evenly over the pretzels and use your hands to make sure pretzels are evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, flipping the pretzels every 15 minutes.
- Remove the pretzels from the oven. Let the pretzels cool, then toss with remaining garlic powder, dill weed and oil. Enjoy!