- CKD non-dialysis
1 ounce (1 small handful of pretzel pieces)
- 32 ounce bag of unsalted pretzels
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 175° F.
- Spread pretzels out on two 18" x 13" cookie sheets, so that pretzels lay flat. Break large-size pretzels into pieces, or use whole bite-size pretzels.
- Mix garlic powder and dill together. Set aside half of the seasonings. To the other half add the dry salad dressing mix and 3/4 cup canola oil. Pour evenly over pretzels and use your hands to make sure pretzels are evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, flipping pretzels every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool then toss with remaining garlic powder, dill weed and oil. Enjoy!