Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- CKD non-dialysis
3 nuggets, plus 1 tablespoon sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- Stir mustard, mayonnaise, honey and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl. Refrigerate sauce to chill until nuggets are cooked, then serve as a dipping sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut chicken breast into 36 bite-sized pieces.
- Crush cornflakes and pour crumbs into a large zip-lock bag.
- Combine beaten egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then shake in zip-lock bag to coat with cornflake crumbs.
- Bake nuggets on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray for 15 minutes or until done.