Cranberry Dip with Fresh Fruit
- CKD non-dialysis
2 tablespoons dip, 2 slices apple, 2 slices pear and 3 pineapple chunks
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups fresh pineapple
- 4 medium apples
- 4 medium pears
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place sour cream, cranberry sauce, nutmeg and ginger in a food processor and process until well mixed. Remove to a small bowl.
- Cut pineapple into bite-size pieces. Cut apples and pears into 12 slices each. Toss apple and pear slices with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange fruit on platter with dip bowl in the middle. Chill until ready to serve.