- CKD non-dialysis
13 ounces Corn Chex® cereal
28 ounces Rice Chex® cereal
1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1-1/2 tablespoons dried dill weed
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 250° F.
- Pour cereal into a large baking or roasting pan.
- Melt butter in sauce pan over a low-medium heat.
- Add garlic powder, dill, Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce to butter; stir to combine.
- Melt butter. Pour 1/4 of the butter mixture over cereal in pan and mix to coat cereal. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove cereal from oven and pour another 1/4 of butter mixture over cereal; mix well. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Repeat step 6 two more times until all butter mixture is added and cereal has cooked for a total of one hour until crisp.