- CKD non-dialysis
4 pieces, 1” each
- 4 ounces canned chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoons green onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, 8" size
- Set cream cheese out to soften. Thinly slice green onion.
- Combine green chilies, spices and green onions in a bowl.
- Blend in softened cream cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on each tortilla, leaving 1/4” edge uncovered.
- Roll tortillas up like a jelly roll. Use toothpick to secure rolls.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Slice rolls into 1” pieces and serve as a snack or appetizer.