Hot Crab Dip(2)
- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 6 ounces canned crab meat
- Preheat the oven to 375º F. Set cream cheese out to soften. Finely mince the onion.
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add the onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Stir in milk.
- Add the crab meat and stir until blended.
- Place mixture into an oven-safe dish. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.