- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 cups raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 24 chicken wing drummettes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat jam, soy sauce and vinegar in a saucepan, stirring until smooth.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Pour jam sauce over wings and toss to coat heavily.
- Place chicken wings in a large baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Serve hot or place in a covered warming dish or crock pot on low setting until ready to serve.