- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1 teaspoons ginger root
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 3 tablespoons canola oil plus oil for deep frying
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 pound ground beef
- 24 spring roll pastries (1 packet)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- 2 teaspoons water
- Chop onion; finely chop ginger root and cilantro. Set green peas out to thaw.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet, over medium heat. Add onion, ginger root, coriander, pepper and Garam Masala.
- Add the ground beef and cook until it is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add green peas and cook until the mixture is dry. Add cilantro and stir.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of flour with enough water to make a thin paste.
- Roll out pastry on a floured board. Put 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture in the center of the pastry and fold over. Seal edges with a paste of flour and water.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry pastries until golden brown.