- CKD non-dialysis
- 24 chicken wing drummettes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2-1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place chicken wings in a large zip-lock bag.
- Add all ingredients and shake to mix and coat.Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place wing drummettes in a baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Serve hot or place in a covered warming dish or crock pot on low setting until ready to serve.