Baked Beef and Pork Meatballs
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground round beef
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a bowl combine ground pork, ground beef, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. Add 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs and combine.
- Roll meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
- Place remaining bread crumbs on a plate and roll meatballs to coat.
- Place each meatball into an individual miniature muffin cup. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.