- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup low-sodium tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- Chop onion and green pepper.
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef; drain on paper towels.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray; add onion and green pepper and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until vegetables are softened.
- Add beef, tomato puree, black pepper and cumin to onion/pepper mixture; mix well and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on low heat.
- Divide the beef mixture among tortillas. Roll the tortilla over burrito style, making sure that both ends are folded first so mixture does not fall out.