3-1/2 ounces, cooked
- 3 tablespoons rice milk
- 5 salt-free soda crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 pound ground beef, 85% lean
- Crush the soda crackers, then combine them with the milk in a bowl. Let stand until crackers are soft.
- Beat the egg and stir into cracker mixture. Add the herb blend; mix well, breaking up the crackers if necessary. Add the ground beef and mix well.
- Pat the ground beef mixture into 4 equal-size patties.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked until the internal temperature is at least 160º F.
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings, or serve patty with a vegetable and starch of choice.