Cream Cheesy Burgers
- CKD non-dialysis
one hamburger with cream cheese mixture
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix eggs and ground beef together.
- Separate meat into eight 2-ounce patties.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, basil, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Take about 1-1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture and place on top of a patty.
- Take another patty and place it on top, to sandwich the cream cheese between the two patties.
- Repeat this procedure with the remaining patties.
- Cook in a frying pan or on a grill to desired doneness.