Creamy Crock-pot® Beef and Noodles(2)
- CKD non-dialysis
1/2 cup beef with sauce, 1/2 cup noodles
- 1 cup onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pound top round steak
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 12 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Cut steak into 1/4" thick slices. Place steak, garlic, onions and next 5 ingredients in a 3 quart electric slow cooker. Stir well.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup. Place flour in a small bowl, and gradually add broth, stirring with a whisk until blended.
- Add broth and 1/2 cup water to slow cooker, and stir well.
- Cover with lid; cook on high setting for 1 hour. Reduce to low heat setting, and cook for 7 to 8 hours or until steak is tender.
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions, omitting salt.
- Turn slow cooker off, and remove lid. Let beef mixture stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve beef and sauce over noodles.