Easy Baby Back Ribs
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Garlic-Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1-1/2 pounds rack baby back ribs
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- Sprinkle ribs evenly (top and bottom) with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Coat a top part of broiler pan with cooking spray; place ribs on broiler pan.
- Pour water and vinegar into bottom of broiler pan. Put on top part of pan with ribs.
- Place aluminum foil securely over ribs, tucking in around edges. (May need 2 pieces of foil to adequately cover.) This allows the ribs to steam.
- Bake at 300° F for 3-1/2 to 4 hours— don’t peek, it lets out steam.
- Remove foil and brush on barbecue sauce. Cook in oven an additional 10 minutes.