Peppercorn Pork Chops
1 pork chop
- 1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- 6 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup green and red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Sprinkle and press peppercorns into both sides of pork chops.
- Heat oil, margarine and garlic cloves in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add pork chops and cook uncovered for 5–6 minutes.
- Dice the bell peppers. Add the bell peppers and apple juice to the pork chops.
- Cover and simmer for another 5–6 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked.