Pork Chop Suey
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth,
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 ounce canned bean sprouts, drained
- Cut pork into 1-inch strips, 1/4-inch thick.
- Spray a large frying pan with non-stick cooking spray, and brown pork.
- Add the next five ingredients, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cornstarch, ginger, molasses, and water. Stir into hot mixture and cook until thickened.
- Add bean sprouts and heat thoroughly.