- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1-1/2 pounds beef
- 2 medium onions
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- Combine vinegar, oil, pepper, garlic powder and oregano to make marinade.
- Cut beef into 1-1/2" cubes. Cut onions into quarters; cut bell peppers into 1-1/2" squares.
- Place the meat and vegetables in covered container and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Load up the skewers, alternating meat and veggies.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 30 minutes, depending on desired degree of doneness.