Soft Tacos with Mexican Seasoning
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 cup lettuce
- 5 tablespoons onion
- 1 recipe Mexican Seasoning (under Sauces and Seasoning in Recipe section of DaVita.com)
- 1 pound ground beef,
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 14 flour tortillas, 6-inch
- 5 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- Make Mexican Seasoning recipe (under Sauces and Seasoning in Recipe section of DaVita.com).
- hop onion and lettuce.
- Brown and drain 1-pound ground beef. Add seasoning mixture and low-sodium tomato sauce. Heat over medium heat.
- To assemble soft tacos, take 1 flour tortilla, add 1/4 cup seasoned ground beef, 1 teaspoon cheese, 1 teaspoon onion, 1 teaspoon sour cream and lettuce as desired.