Soft Tacos with Mexican Seasoning
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 recipe Mexican Seasoning (under Sauces and Seasoning in Recipe section of DaVita.com)
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 14 six-inch flour tortillas, warm
- 5 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 5 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- Make Mexican Seasoning recipe (under Sauces and Seasoning in Recipe section of DaVita.com).
- Brown and drain 1-pound ground beef. Add seasoning mixture and low-sodium tomato sauce. Heat over medium heat.
- To assemble soft tacos, take 1 flour tortilla, add 1/4 cup seasoned ground beef, 1 teaspoon cheese, 1 teaspoon onion, 1 teaspoon sour cream and lettuce as desired.