Cream Cheesy Burgers
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices onion
- Mix ground beef, eggs, basil, onion powder and garlic powder together.
- Separate meat into eight 2-ounce patties.
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese and place on top of a patty.
- Take another patty and place it on top, to sandwich the cream cheese between the two patties.
- Repeat this procedure with the remaining patties.
- Cook in a frying pan or on a grill to desired doneness.
- Serve burgers on a bun with lettuce, onion and condiment of choice.