Easy Crock-Pot® Beef Stroganoff
- CKD non-dialysis
2/3 cup stroganoff, 1 cup egg noodles
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pound boneless beef top round, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- Chop onion and mince garlic cloves.
- Mix the beef, broth, sherry, onion, garlic, oregano, pepper, thyme and bay leaf in a Crock-Pot. Cover and cook on high until beef is tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- Combine the sour cream, flour and water; mix until smooth.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the beef in the Crock-Pot and allow to cook another 15 to 25 minutes until the mixture is thickened.
- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions, omitting salt. Drain.
- Serve stroganoff over egg noodles.