Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins, 12-ounce each
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mince garlic cloves. Combine spices in a small bowl. Add mustard and garlic and mix well.
- Rub herb mixture over the pork tenderloins evenly. Cover the tenderloins and let rest in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the tenderloins in the oil and brown on all sides. Remove from the skillet and place them in a baking dish with plenty of space so they aren't touching.
- Bake the tenderloins for 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160° F (medium) to 170° F (well done).
- Allow the tenderloins to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving to allow the juices to distribute throughout the meat.