Shish Kebabs Lower Protein
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1-1/2 pounds beef sirloin
- 2 medium onions
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 red bell pepper
- Combine the vinegar, oil, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano to make a marinade.
- Cut the beef into 1-1/2" cubes; Cut the onions into quarters; cut the bell peppers into 1-1/2" squares.
- Place the meat and vegetables in a covered container and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Load the skewers, alternating meat and vegetables.
- Grill the kebabs over medium heat for 10 to 30 minutes, depending on desired degree of doneness.