Lime Sherbet Protein Punch
- 4 cups Sprite Zero® (1 liter) or other sugar-free lemon-lime soda
- 23 ounces pineapple juice (1/2 large can)
- 1/2 gallon lime sherbet
- 6 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- Soften frozen sherbet in microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Scoop it into the large bowl.
- Pour Sprite over sherbet and stir until evenly mixed.
- Mix whey protein powder and pineapple juice in blender until smooth. Pour into sherbet mixture and stir until evenly mixed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. After refrigeration, stir before serving.