Slow Cooker Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate
- CKD non-dialysis
6 ounces (3/4 cup)
- 4 cups rice milk
- 4 cups 2% reduced fat milk
- 8 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Torani® sugar-free white chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated brown sugar and sucralose blend
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 10 teaspoons sugar-free caramel syrup
- Pour the milk and rice milk into a 3 quart crock pot. Add the cinnamon.
- Cover and turn to low heat setting. Cook for 1-1/2 to 2 hours to infuse the milk with the cinnamon flavor.
- Add the white chocolate syrup, brown sugar blend, vanilla and additional cinnamon if desired. Let cook for 30-45 minutes covered.
- For each serving pour 6 ounces into a small coffee cup and garnish with a tablespoon of marshmallow fluff and a drizzle of sugar-free caramel syrup.