- CKD non-dialysis
1 bread cup
- 24 slices white bread, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut crust from bread slices and roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Spray a small-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press one slice of bread into each muffin cup and trim edges with a knife.
- Mix oils and garlic powder together. Brush each bread cup with oil and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- Let cups cool before removing from muffin pan.