Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips, mixing until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Distribute batter evenly into 12 muffins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until centers are firm and starting to crack. Cool for 15 minutes and enjoy.