Protein Booster Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix oats with the yogurt. Add oil, water, sugar and egg; mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, protein powder, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Add blueberries and mix well.
- Fill 12 muffin cups or grease muffin pans and fill 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.