- CKD non-dialysis
- 3 cups all-purpose white flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2-1/2 cups strawberries, finely chopped (fresh or no-sugar-added frozen, thawed and well drained
- Preheat oven to 350° F degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Make a well.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Mix in canola oil. Add strawberries and stir well to combine ingredients.
- Pour liquid mixture into well of dry ingredients.
- Use a large spoon and mix by hand until well blended, but do not over mix.
- Pour into two ungreased 9" x 5" loaf pans.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 15 minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen the sides of the bread from the loaf pans and remove gently. Finish cooling on a rack.
- Wrap bread in clear wrap or foil to help keep it fresh. Loaves can be refrigerated.