- CKD non-dialysis
one 3" x 3" square
- 8 ounces reduced-fat pork sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 4 slices white bread, cubed or broken
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- Preheat oven to 325 F°.
Crumble sausage and cook in a medium skillet; set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients, except bread, in a blender.
Add cooked sausage to mixture.
- Place bread pieces into a greased 9" x 9" casserole dish. Pour sausage mixture over bread.
- Bake 55 minutes or until set.
- Cut into 9 portions and serve.