- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup corn, grated
- 1/4 cup paneer cheese
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and add mustard seeds. When the seeds splutter, add semolina, chilies and salt. Roast until the semolina grows slightly brown.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Mix yogurt with water and blend until smooth.
Add corn, paneer, cilantro and yogurt to the cooled semolina mixture. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Grease on idli mould with ghee (clarified butter) and spoon small portions of batter into mould. Steam and cook idlis for 10 minutes. Remove from the mold.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro and serve with Cilantro Chutney.