- CKD non-dialysis
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 3/4 cup liquid low cholesterol egg substitute
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in oil, sugar, garlic powder and flour to make soft dough. Place in a greased bowl, cover and set aside. Let rest 5 minutes.
Roll dough out to 1/2” thickness. Cut into 4 pieces.
- Scramble eggs and stir in cream cheese.
- Place egg mixture onto 1/2 of each piece of dough. Fold dough over, pinching edges; then cut top to vent.
- Spray top of each pocket with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° F for 15 to 20 minutes, until light golden brown.