Quick and Easy Apple Oatmeal Custard
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 medium apple
- Core and finely chop apple half.
- Combine oats, egg and almond milk in a large mug. Stir well with a fork. Add cinnamon and apple. Stir again until fully mixed.
- Cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Cook an additional 30 to 60 seconds if needed.
- Stir in a little more milk or water if thinner cereal is desired.