Super Simple Baked Pancake
- CKD non-dialysis
1 wedge or 1/4 recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl with a wire whisk or electric mixer.
Beat in flour, salt and nutmeg until blended (tiny lumps of flour left in the batter are okay).
- Pour oil into a 9" ovenproof skillet or pie pan and place in preheated oven 5 minutes to heat oil.
- Carefully pour batter in skillet and bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes. (Avoid opening oven door until pancake is puffed up and crisp around the edges. Middle will be golden brown when cooked.)
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve with pancake syrup or fruit spread.