- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup red or green peppers
- 1/2 cup summer squash
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 12 large eggs
- 6 quart-size ziptop food storage bags
- Dice peppers and squash; chop onion and slice mushrooms.
- Crack 2 large eggs and pour into a ziptop bag. Shake the bag to combine eggs.
- Add your choice of vegetables.
- Close bag. Be sure to get all the air out of the bag. Shake to mix ingredients.
- Repeat above steps to make 6 servings with remaining ingredients.
- Place the bags in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Remove and carefully open the bag and the omelet will roll out.