- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 corn tortillas, 6” size
- 3 cups chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 2/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce (see Enchilada Sauce recipe)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Quickly dip each tortilla into skillet to soften, and then remove to a plate.
- In the center of each tortilla place 1/4-cup shredded chicken, 1-tablespoon onion and 2-teaspoons sour cream.
- Roll up and place each enchilada in a baking dish.
- Cover with 1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce.
- Place baking dish in the oven and heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot.