Chicken Fajitas with Pineapple Salsa
2 fajitas and 2 tablespoons salsa
- 8 flour tortillas, 6" size
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Salsa (see recipe under Sauces and Seasonings)
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken breats into 1" strips.
- Place oil in nonstick frying pan over medium heat; add chicken, seasonings and lemon juice. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion to frying pan; cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and juice run clear. Add cilantro to chicken mixture.
- Divide chicken mixture between tortillas; fold tortillas over. Serve each with 1 tablespoon of pineapple salsa.