One chicken breast, 1/2 cup rice, 2 tablespoons sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shallots, sliced
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Olivio® Premium Spread
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
Coat chicken with flour. In a large skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning chicken over once.
Remove chicken from skillet, cover, and keep warm.
Sauté shallots, mushrooms and parsley in Olivio® over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Add wine, garlic powder and black pepper. Cook while stirring for 1 to 2 minutes, then pour over chicken and add vegetables.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with 1/2 cup of cooked white rice. Spoon sauce from skillet over each serving.