One chicken breast, 1/2 cup rice, 2 tablespoons sauce
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter-olive oil blend spread
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
Slice shallots and mushrooms; chop parsley.
Coat chicken with flour. In a large skillet, cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning chicken over once. Remove chicken from skillet, cover, and keep warm.
Sauté shallots, mushrooms and 4 tablespoons parsley in butter-olive oil blend over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Add Marsala wine, garlic powder and black pepper. Cook while stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour sauce and vegetables over chicken.
Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Serve with 1/2 cup of cooked white rice.