Crispy Asian-Lime Chicken Strips
- CKD non-dialysis
6 chicken strips
- 1 pound raw boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Asian stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To make chicken strips, cut chicken breast into horizontal strips 4-inches long by 1/2-inch thick.
- In a medium bowl, mix stir-fry sauce, lime juice, honey and black pepper.
- Add chicken strips and toss until coated.
- Place panko bread crumbs in a plastic bag. Add chicken and shake until well coated.
- Put chicken in a baking dish coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until browned.
- Serve with rice, salad and fruit. Enjoy!