Easy Chicken and Pasta Dinner
- CKD non-dialysis
1 cup pasta, 2-1/2 oz chicken, 2/3 cup vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups cooked pasta, any shape
- 5 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium Italian dressing
In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and sauté zucchini and peppers until tender-crisp. Remove to a plate.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Heat cooked pasta and chicken strips in microwave in separate dishes.
- Toss pasta with Italian dressing. Top with chicken strips and sautéed vegetables.