Easy Marinated Grilled Chicken
- CKD non-dialysis
3 ounces chicken
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl combine marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in zipper-type plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over the chicken. Seal bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour; longer for more flavor.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill. Discard the leftover marinade.
- Cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side or until done (internal temperature 170° F using a meat thermometer).