Lisa's Yummy Turkey Burgers
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Finely chop the red onion.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Split turkey mixture into 4 equal portions and form patties.
- Cook in a heated nonstick skillet prepared with nonstick cooking spray or on a grill. Patties are done when the internal temperature reads 165° F on a meat thermometer.