- CKD non-dialysis
1 chicken breast
2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 scallion, chopped (optional)
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. When hot, add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is browned and opaque throughout. Transfer to a warm platter.
- Discard oil in pan and place over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, and heat until it bubbles; stir in the marmalade and add the juice of one lemon. Boil until the sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over the chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley and scallions if desired.