Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs
- CKD non-dialysis
1 chicken thigh
- 10 ounces chicken thighs, skin on, bone-in (2 thighs)
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350° F.
- Add chicken thighs and white wine to an oven-proof pan. Squeeze half the lemon over chicken. Slice remaining lemon and top chicken with lemon slices.
- Season chicken with fresh oregano, cracked pepper and olive oil.
- Bake chicken for 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° to 175° F.