Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 10 ounce bag of broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Shred cooked chicken breast meat.
- In a large wok, heat oil and add the broccoli slaw; cook for 5 minutes.
- While the broccoli slaw is cooking, in a small bowl combine 1/3-cup hoisin sauce and 1/3-cup water and mix together well.
- Add shredded chicken meat to wok and stir chicken and broccoli slaw together
- Pour hoisin sauce mixture over stir-fry and stir together.