Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry(2)
- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 10 ounce bag of broccoli slaw
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Shred cooked chicken breast meat.
- In a large wok, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and add the broccoli slaw; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce, water and remaining 2 tablespoons oil to wok. Stir together.
- Add shredded chicken to wok. Stir chicken and broccoli slaw together
- Serve over rice or rice noodles if desired.